- Yes I know. Vano also tells a little about his adventures in Trachville, what they do there, apparently Vika also doesn’t know how to keep his mouth shut, he began to keep the conversation going.
On Friday, we signed the act of acceptance of our line and in the evening we went back by train. Our neighbor in the compartment was a woman. Her husband accompanied her. We realized that she was going to the suburbs to his parents. Finally the departure was announced, the husband left and the train started moving. Vadim and I invited our fellow traveler to join our feast during dinner, treated the lady with cognac and began to make her think about sexual contact with us. She easily agreed.
Thanks. You are a gorgeous woman!
Is this a disco?
liveartbcs.com/afghanistan/07-02-2022. Slava quickly called Ivan back to tell him the good news:
“It’s just right for you,” he joked, realizing that she would no longer get away.
Look, to be honest, you always look very good and I even somehow get a little lost.
You want to get me drunk and take advantage? I smiled.
Baby, it's just perfect.
And therefore, here is the schedule for the day, which has everything, even a trip to the nearby forest to search for mushrooms and berries, if the guest really wants to unite with nature. This proposal was accepted with a bang and we, having equipped accordingly, went to the birch forest, which is right behind my site. I don’t know what my wife thought when offering this type of entertainment, only mushrooms weren’t particularly observed in the immediate environment, they didn’t try to get into the summer residents’ basket. Yes, it's rubbish. And this fool rejoices at every russula, like she found Flint's treasure.